APPLICATION USER AGREEMENT FOR SWYPATUNE SOFTWARE
By entering and participating in the SwypatuneApp (also hereafter referred to as Chat Room)you agree to the following terms and conditions of participation. These terms and conditions are contractually binding upon you and you agree to each of them.
FREEWARE LICENSE TERMS
Our website and apps may contain certain downloadable software that does not require payment of any license fee. The copyright owner and Licensor or the software that you downloaded through this site is indicated in the accompanying read- me- file and in the area of the website from which the software is downloaded. This Freeware License is a binding legal agreement between the individual who downloads the software (you) and the Licensor.
THIS SOFTWARE IS COPYRIGHTED AND THE OWNER OF THE COPYRIGHT CLAIMS ALL EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO SUCH SOFTWARE, EXCEPT AS LICENSED TO USERS HEREUNDER AND SUBJECT TO STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS FREEWARE LICENSE.
Even though a license fee is not paid for use of Swypatune it does not paid for the use of Swypatune, it does not mean that there are no conditions for using such Freeware. As a condition for granting you a license to use Swypatune programs that are available through this site, you agree to all the following terms and conditions upon executing a download of Swypatune.
If you fail to abide by any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, your license to use Swypatune shall be immediately and automatically revoked, without any notice or other action by the Copyright Owner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Addendum on Unacceptable Content and Contributions
We will take action to prevent the use of contributions and comments from users that include but are not limited to the following:
1. Abusive, vulgar, obscene, racist, threatening, or harassing comments or content.
2. Libel, slander, or personal attacks of any kind, including the use of offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
3. Spam, including content that promotes products or services or contains gratuitous links (references to other Swypatune pages or related websites are acceptable).
4. Makes unsupported accusations.
5. Comments that suggest or encourage illegal, dangerous, or destructive activity.
6. Pornography, nudity, implied nudity or any suggestions of same.
Please note: All reported comments will be investigated and acted upon within 24hrs. If user is found to have violated our comments policies as contained in the terms and conditions, action will be taken. Depending on the severity of the violation, a user may be suspended or banned. Minor/first-time violations may attract a warning or caution. We reserve the sole right to determine the severity of the violation and the action required.